Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Give Thanks

Give thanks where it is needed
to your goddess
and support the line that shows you home
Maybe someday
light will prevail
I tire of being locked in shadows
and cold

Always of the doomsday
never of the sky
Look at the doctors and mind rapers scatter
Watch the statues crumble
No gentle dance in this abandoned getto of my mind
Discovery shines and sometimes discovery hurts
when reality is not the card you want to play
Fend off attacks
the heart closes
What the fuck am I to do now?

I need certain old paintings to complete the rips in my mind

What a terrible year
should have gone to the hills
There is rain there to wash the mud from my eyes
cleanse the filth that has now ruling my heart
Sadness runs like a river
Regret like a sea
Fear like mudslide
Rage like the endless sky
The only Destiny that is left is in my paper dreams

I get visions in reflection of that perfect week

One day I shall learn
there is no goddess among women
unless I create her in my brain
I wish to remove it and be normal for a day
A day to be dumb enough to see a dream






2 comments:

  1. Only one word... WOW!! U did great Love :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty hun. I havent posted anything. I have been writing only in my notebooks. Maybe I'll throw some stuff up when I get a chance ( chance means I forget to do it and do not feel like doing it now)

      Delete