Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Love and Sparks

 Years from now the spark will still survive



Spark to flame, flame to blaze
with just the small sight of a gaze
The smile still bright
reminds us of that night
when we finally found what we had been searching for
the balance of prefection

At what point do I weep for something other?
At what point will it cease?


When will I  weep
for life and not love lost?
Touching ghosts
breathing futures
Spaces in time
frozen down
to the second of memory
When will I weep?
The fucking and not the passion?
the smiles not miles?
wisdom in together not stupid in distance?
When will I weep?
Messages not quests?
learning not mistakes?
Bridges not canyons?
There can be nothing left without a weeping fit
holding not loving?


A symbol of my silent pain.
Lost lucidity
and the damn voodoo that was poured into my mouth
in slumber
Revealing the terrors betrayal to myself
southern muse was quick
damn quick
mind triped and shot straight into my soul with one simple gesture....Touch

Our love is like a shadow
dark
cold
wasteland
When joined together
amazing light
wonderous warmth
valley of joy

of past
of present
of future
 nothing seems right
unless your face is in the palm of
my hand

The ghost will always haunt us both

Like leather to lace
like your body I do trace
like a smile I surely prize
like the soul seeing eyes
I will be in there
somewhere
even if I say otherwise.

The rock sinks into the
sandpit
The rock will still be there
when its needed.

I retire to new moons
as I build my empire afar
Future needs to be solid
not bought
Never forget
who worshipped you with
a gentle mind
I stand silent next to you
through out.

All I have ever known was you.
You.
My perfect love
My Goddess




No comments:

Post a Comment