Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Beautiful Highway

Whisper what you see......
The burning inside of me

Sound of the moving moment
westward I go
home without you.
Died I did
no variance today
Just the jeweled remains of your ghost that
I cast out
in quite the elaborate celebration.
Designs sheltered
forgiveness gone and a peaceful wound
remains true

The rude hour rides on through
where were you?
Thats right
in your games of bury me
bury this
dug down so deep
lost sight of me you did

One day I shall find that precision if only through a a relvoution

Bare shame
gluttony shards
in the mouths of babies and crows
Fly my dear
fly away
begone from me and your
lack of trust in anything you cannot see
Noone should be afarid of love when the passion is bright
You just lack the self control to be better...someday
if ever
Now look at us
mourning in this cemetery
graveyard full of some many things that could have been
Tombstones wink back
dying for us to arrive

Tell me what you will be...
Pain endless like the sea

The screaming clouds
full ash trays and the blanket eyes
I guess so
A democracy of passion that I will vote again in soon
City comes back into view
Pulling me back
to the shadows of mercy
and highs that I long to be a part of again
Take me away to the pass and the world it was
My beautiful highway
I shall never leave you again

No comments:

Post a Comment