Sunday, November 18, 2012

Update Yo

Below is a image that was left from someone who follows my blog. (Wont use her name until she says I can ;)  ) 



All I can say is WOW! I never thought that a few rough outline notes from my script would really get anyone to notice my story. I guess I was dead wrong on that front.
Here is part of the message


" Rodric (that is the new way you are spelling his name?) speaks to me as does Destiny. They both seem to be lost souls, fighting for their place in the world. But for some reason, I just can't get Rodric or Destiny out of my head. What you have written on your blog is beautiful, touching, and real. At the same time, it's very dark.(which is sexy in it's own way) and I look forward to more!
I made this the other night before I went to sleep. It's nothing special. Just thought you would enjoy it.
I am eager for more, Mr.Christopher. Do not keep a lady waiting!"


Again WOW!

SAD PANDA FACE TIME....... I have taken a bit of a break from the story. I was going through it/editing and came to a part that I was not really digging.Too long and too boring and decided to erease part of it. Somehow I ended up erasing 5 days worth of work instead. I became upset and said FUCK IT and havent really touched it since. Last night, I did begin to edit more of the story but havent actually written anything. But after getting that message, I shall try again later today or tonight.

I have spent years trying to come up with a idea that could (in some small way) match The Crow. That movie is what drives my writing and I have always wanted to write a story like The Crow. At long last I have done so with Dark Intetions. Lets see if I am right.

Ill post new notes up here sometime soon. just not sure when soon will be.
Also be sure to "like" Weather Art's Facebook page and add Weather Art to your circles on Google+. You can find me their as well.

Dreaming
Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment