Friday, August 10, 2012

Update

I have now begun the hard write on the script for the Vampire Histories.  Its been a long process to get to this point but I feel that the story is solid enough to begin writing.
This will be a joint venture with my friend Danny from Weather Art and should be done...when its done.
I never would have thought that this story would turn out to consume me the way it has. It has turned into one of my "babies".
The turns in my personal life have actually helped in the process. I have been able to pull from feelings that I am currently going through as fuel for this story. And there is ALOT of "feelings" in this tale.
This tale isnt freakin Twlight!
I will still be posting a few more "things" here on my blog to kind of get the story out there more soon.
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment