Monday, August 13, 2012

Destiny's words

"The fire of denial burns hot. The cup of misery overflows. Take my hand, look into my eyes. You no longer walk your road alone."-Destiny- The Vampire Histories



"We all want someone to love and for that someone to love us back. The problem is, most of us settle for anyone. I am not anyone. I am that someone who wants to be in your life, regardless of your past." -Destiny- The Vampire Histories




"Love is something you just cannot explain. Words give it no justice. All I know is that you are my God and I am your Goddess. I want you inside of me.I need to feel your love for me. I need your hands on me, bringing me closer to you in ways that defie logic. I want to worship you as you worship me. I need you to live. I cannot  breathe without  you . No matter how  great the distance you might be from me, I will rejoice in the fact that your heart beats only for me and that one day I will see you again.  You are Adam and I am Eve and being in your arms is like Eden to me and I never want to leave."
-Destiny- The Vampire Histories




3 comments:

  1. Thanks homie! Guess Im hitting it on the women side of things

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys really seem to like this. Its getting the most hits right now. I'll give you two bits of info on this.
    1. Its in the script
    2. Destiny is based on a real person

    ReplyDelete