Friday, December 16, 2011

The War Part 2: Love

I choose to love and not to
live in revenge

You are a fabulous mystery to me

Your perfect nakedness I worship
My goal in life lies in the art of making you smile often
for it brings such light into my world.
I live only for you
I love only you
I am only you

Trying to forget you is like trying to remember someone
I have never known

Prefection is what you are
The vision of IsIs on my bed,
I cannot help but kneel at your temple of pure.
A slave I am for you willing.
You have but to command
Fullfilling every wish.

I would boil every ocean
Burn every forrest
Destroy every hill
kill every cloud
crawl across a sea of broken glass
just to witness your smile and embrace your lovely shadow

Love for you is a pleasnt enigma
Full of sensations and dreams
Its a trust I give
as you smile back at me with those eyes I need to live.
Your mild fragrance in my need
never enough
I need more more more
of you my love.
You are a drug that I cannot overdose on.
A junkie in your bed
You slept like a gentle sunrise
in my arms

You are the everything I never knew
I was looking for

Wasnt looking
wasnt sharing
No clue as to why
our paths became combined.
Out of the corner of my eye
I beheld something of epic beauty and bright
A smile that dazzled my very soul that is now yours.
My eyes became lost
a soul that worked with mine
Nothing seemed important once that
question was asked and that kissed was placed
My life belongs to you my little southern sunshine
Incomplete without you
Even if it doesnt seem true
you are my everything
I love you

My eyes will always remain open
only if I can see you

At long last
I found you
I found my muse, my life
My light, my heart are only yours forever if you will have them
I feel your love in the palm of my hands
with your head within
Our extreme passion
electric magic
a never ending poem of old
A blessing from the gods
I want to keep this
only till the end of time
All of my unknown loneliness
has been wiped away
Now my heart is bright
melting
Because my soul has been
found and I freely give it to you for you have shown
that life is not worth living without your hands on my arms

You fell asleep in my arms
and awoke in my dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment