Monday, December 19, 2011

Alchemy is born

I would rather cry over passion lost
than smile over sex gained


Kiss our lips
kiss them so hard
Take a few breathes
then we restart
Oh yes I want to go so sweet in you
I want that erotic tongue on me
Seduce me down to the wetness
my dry mouth craves
Onto the howling storm of my bed
you shall lay
Twisting, turning, and anything else
I shall say
Tasting your neck
Crying with the sensation
The pleasure look upon your face
as my tongue hits your place
In reaching that exploding gush
the way you bite my into my pillow
as I make you hush
The skin, the desire,
your pleasure,
mixed with sweat
The way you keep rubbing agianst me
with your love oh so wet
When its over and Im ready to hit the floor
You whisper so hungry in my ear...
" I want more"


Alchemy is born

No comments:

Post a Comment