Friday, December 16, 2011

The War Part 1 : Anger

All of us think that we are of such strength.
But when the emotions take hold,
we become the children we once were and still are.

Did the oldest flame beg to you a investagation?
Did the shadows consume a once bright soul?
Did the foolish give rise to a maw mindset steep in confusion?
Where did you go little girl?
Was it a old wind that blew you away from me?
Was it a new age groove, dressed up in loneliness that demanded a dance?
Was it hate for a death of a dream?
What is it?
So easily I was forgotten
So frantic my heart was buried.
So lost I have become

The rock I once was
easily tossed away
to sink into a pool of ex-loves

The cardinal knowledge
YOU now enjoy is based upon lies you
you told me first
Silly misconceptions
with scattered seeds
breeds a great world between us
Foolishly misguided I am not...from a distance

This is a fucking nightmare
Looking at walls ------> Hours wasted in hurtful thoughts...dreams
dreaming of your voice, hearing your eyes
A true nightmare that I am forced
to sleep into

My heart is now locked
hidden the key
Never will I give notice
to your pleas

Tire of this unfound rejection
Ice cubed fixed
black heart licked
lovely art of lonely spaces

This gun in my mouth tastes real
Can I or will I ever forgive
the slow
your forced into my heart???

Where did you go Brandi?
Please tell me!
I am so lost
So utterly lost

Time to down a glass of dismay
Another toast to the efficent
underdealings of what should have been

You stole away my tommrow
No trade in time left to borrow
forces me to sink in tainted sorrow
Barely standing, I walk this dead road of hollow

FUCK YOU!
You dust me away as I was nothing of anything
Dust...DIRT
brushed away in a cruel casual manner.
I want the end of this design
There are greater things that want my mind

You are now the ashes that I spit out of my mouth
I leave love to the luck of life and heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment