Sunday, September 9, 2012

The war again

The scars you carry will lead you to the road of pardise



Do you understand the progress made into our very existence?
Bat a eyelash
tell a tale under the stars
Feel the symbols of our mothers and the milk
that gives visions...in caves
Believe again in mockery
Journey with me a while still as I just want to hold
your eyes a little while longer

Clean the index of love
within the spite of climax
a cure for blindness awaits


Give me color again so i may breathe these myths
dust covered in August
September is not much better as the heart and mind battle on and on and on
The war rages again
Heart and mind conquer something
on the battlefield of my soul
Miss her I do
Hate her i do
Love her I do
Forgot her I will
A new decree
I promise she will leave


I can invent worlds to play in or believe in..
I just can not construct a world without you in it


Within the backwards womb I stabbed at my chest until everything bleeds out
Everything fresh and raw as I struggle home
She is fucking someone new
My fallen goddess and the failed dream in my tears.
I cried in the darkness of my room without a care for the re-birth was coming
Smell the debt on my soul dumb girl
I will kill your ghost by casting it out into truth

There is no solace in forgiveness.

She wrote words on my arm in a dream
lighted arm as the ink flew into my veins
My great work she said
She said alot and meant none of it.
I am the clown who believed


We kill love through sex and eventually life will die because of it

In my bed lies a new face
with a strange embrace
The cock wants in to this new wet earth of mystery
She screams at my actions
desires more of me.
Wants the passion we all seek as I pound away like a mad man in heat
Best sex ever she says
I've heard that before.

What will I ever do now?
Touch the sky
Always lost in a crowded room
with memories of her slapping me
Where is this epic pussy?
Where is this epic message?
It is only epic if someone else makes it so.


No comments:

Post a Comment