Monday, January 23, 2012

Fun Facts about me

I was born in Orange County California
My mother was born in Mississippi and my father was born in Hawaii. SO it was ALHOA Y'ALL in my household.
I'm 6ft4 235 lbs
I dress like a biker but yet I hate bikers
Im a history buff and a lover of the arts but I cant stand most history teachers and artists
I only wear two types of shoes (minus my work shoes) converse high tops and Harley boots. If theres a important function of some sort (weddings, parties etc) I will be wearing either types of shoes.
I am Agnostic but yet, I know more about the bible than most christians I meet.
I have been running a gaming clan/guild for 10 years now. And there are hundreds of people online that would love to beat the holy crap out of me!
I have two "best friends" and they are both female and I want to have sex with both of them!
My heros are Leonardo DaVinci, William Blake, Johnny Crason, Jim Morrison, and James Hetfield. Aint that a strange group of people to admire at once?
My entire family calls me Scooter. My many neices and nephews refer to me as Uncle Scooter. In Hawaii, Im know as Scooter Boy. I did not know my real name was Adam until I was in the third grade!
My iPod has mostly rock and metal on it but if you look closely, you will see folk music on it as well as some 80s tunes on it. Classical is also starting to grab my mind. But no rap. I fuckin hate hip hop
I am a social liberal that hate liberals. I really more into what your mind set is and could care less if you are gay,bi or whatever. Your religious background has no bearing to me as well. Im more into the feel of your heart. But if you are a Obama supporter then I really want nothing to do with you
I love hearing the wind through the trees or seeing mountains but I hate camping.
Balance is my life even though I have been known to trip on air
If there is a God than there must be a Goddess. But I strive to respect everyone's views on religion even though mine get tramped on daily
I can usually figure a person out within 5 minutes by looking into their eyes but I couldnt tell what half of my friend's favorite color is.
When I fall in love its usually for life. I have been in love 3 times in my life.
I was such a bad kid that my mother put me into a miltary school. I'm scared of nuns to this day
Im a writer and a poet but I have the worest spelling skills known to man
I didnt put spaces between facts to drive you all crazy

Just a few facts about me. Im happy to answer any other questions you might have.

Change, Healing and Forgiveness
Adam




No comments:

Post a Comment