Friday, January 27, 2012

Arms of Chaos

In the past, is where I dwell
where our love lives again
In the fanasty relax, is where I dwell
Safe and on going is love
Never was it stolen or disfigured

The love child of Time and Forever
was given the name "Death"

Shuffle
Stacked
Dishearted
Maxed
Forever as in the knights of the night sky
Defenders of nightmares
Killers of pure dreams


It was all of the obstacles that kept me so true to you

In quite spaces, I see time as it is
When i feflect back,
I beg for the time back in front of the mirror

The bitterness of the past seems hard pressed to just let me be
When I find a open window,
I hear mirrors breaking

I wish to filter me away so i might awaken without
that song of you playing in my ears
Remove the years?
I still have my eyes and heart to deal with

I always seem to search for perfection in
the arms of chaos

No comments:

Post a Comment