Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Vampire

I am Vampire
Born from madness I live in a shadow of humanity
Eager to embrace the flesh of what I once was..again
Cursed moon
the eternal reminder
as I walk the streets paved with reminders
dreams of who I once was.
Blood is my enemy
Blood is my life
Taste it and know why God has closed his hands to me.
Forever lost as I ink out my life in a world that wishes me dead..if only it can remember what I am
I remember what I was and this is what damns me nightly
alone
I am Vampire yet I still love
Yet I still breathe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I AM VAMPIRE
I AM RAGE
Through the ages, I climed forth from the dust and bones of a twisted nightmare that is society.
With the sword on wings, I once protected the very wretched souls that showed no mercy to the innocent kind.
Cast out
away
buried
forgotten
DEAD
The evolution of madness in my eyes
I crave to spread death.
Fear me for I am coming
and I will not rest until the world is nothing but white fire and blood
I am Vampire
I am hate
and I will unleash the aplhabet of misery soon

1 comment:

  1. Just something off the top of my head. Nothing fancy here at all. Just a taste of what I am working on with this vampire tale

    ReplyDelete