Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Grant me Asylum

I had a insane visitation of pure bliss
where you drop the first kiss
stealing my soul away
You are the one
who dances within
my sanctuary
Eyes always pressed drifting my words to a blank surprise
I cannot hide from you
The bandit no more
The river has become a ocean
unraveled everything that once was me.
Must I even try to tie all of the desperate feelings that have
over run my heart?
Not even a bother
for you control the wind that carries me to you.
Grant me asylum
lovely asylum
into your arms and let the day break where it may.
Discovery of my Goddess
I can only worship you in the dark of night
the bedroom stare
Your light is too worthy for me

1 comment:

  1. You are a great poet! I can think of someone I would like to share this poem with, but the time isn't right...

    ReplyDelete